Remember the days when you needed to wake up, get dressed, get in a vehicle, and push most of the way into the mall do to your holiday shopping? Luckily for us, it is 2019 and we can just head over to Walmart or Amazon to their Cyber Monday earnings and fill up our electronic carts without ever having to leave the sofa.
This year, the retailers are offering up tons of great discounts for the online shopping holiday, such as steep markdowns on a few of the most well-known things from Apple. That includes discounts on Macbooks, Apple Watches, AirPods, iPads, and even Beats cans (owned by Apple). You can add them at the price, Even though a number of the devices — like the AirPods — are temporarily out of inventory; you receive them.
Best Apple Deals
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case, $144 (orig. $159) on amazon.com
- Apple AirPods Guru $234. 99 (orig. $249) on amazon.com
- Apple Pencil, $79 (orig. $99) on amazon.com
- Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS), $384. 99 with voucher (orig. $429) on amazon.com
- Apple iPad 32 GB (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi), $249 (orig. $329) on walmart.com
- Apple Macbook Air (13-inch), $699 (orig. $999) on amazon.com
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones, $129, (orig. $299. 95) on amazon.com
These prices truly are amazing, especially when you consider the fact that Apple products rarely ever go on sale. To sweeten the deal in case you are shopping on Amazon, be certain to sign up for Amazon Prime, that provides its members access to Prime-eligible deals and free delivery.
Regrettably these reductions likely won’t continue. So if you like what you see, click”add to cart” and get on with your day.